Kemono Jihen - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Existence

Dex-chan lover
Damn I have a feeling inari bish will order kon to get the stone from kabane. I hope the author wont ruin our ship

Dex-chan lover
Kon is just too innocent, i am very worried she clearly doesn't have the guile bake-kitsune are known for.

Dex-chan lover
@sera_nowaki A monster fox, they are many version of what they are and i am lazy to number them so an easy way to think of it is to remember all the foxes that appear in manga with abnormal power... all of them can be categorized as bake-kitsune, but there are differences depending on circunstances.

Dex-chan lover
so the bitches master plan is to have them get closer and then show up telling kon to steal the thing? thats bad

Damn he actually forgot about her for 3 days, at least they had a nice "date" haha.

Dex-chan lover
fun fact : only female mosquitoes $uck ..... blood , while male mosquitoes dont $uck . but when i see a mosquito , i kill it instantly , no time to check its gender , lol .

page 23 : sleep creep ? lol .

page 37 : note the way she is holding her spoon .

page 41 : he changes his name "akira" to a fake name "akio" , because it sounds more manlier or something .

too bad that the anime cut out this cute date between main boy and fox girl , and the cross-dressing spider boy .

Banned
God, Kon is so exploitable it almost makes me want to do criminal stuffs.

Users who are viewing this thread