Kemono Jihen - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Takeshita Street, Harujuku's Obsession

Kon is a good girl.

Inugami, meanwhile, be like
12.png

Some ppl are over thinking aya (besides those clothes). I think its more of a love that kinda have for their first crush. At least i hope. Lol. Kon best girl still thou.

I start reading the chapter: "I've seen some unexplainable love interest introductions, but why the hell are they flocking to Kabane?"
I see the title page: "... Self-awareness doesn't excuse the bad writing!"

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro agreed, but I feel like Kabane would swoop in and rescue her last second or brink of death or smth like that

#KonAllTheWay

Dex-chan lover
people being weirded out and finding it ew when Aya is dating MC while being 8 years old meanwhile they forget MC is 13 LOL even more funny when they try to put human logic on monsters HAHA

Dex-chan lover
I feel like applying bleach to my eyes. What the fuck are those clothes.

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki I mean... 8 is 5 years younger than 13. It's also like 2/3rds his age.

It's true she's not human but it's not like 5 years isn't a major thing when 5 years is equivalent to more than half her life. Either way, yeah, they're both young young kids, it's not like he's at fault, but also it's.. abnormal?

If anything her outfit is more abnormal though.

Contributor
What a considerably uncomfortable chapter. At least the previous arc was supposed to be uncomfortable and enraging. The "love triangle" here is just... awkward. And bad. I am going to hope this was a one time thing

Dex-chan lover
Smug Spider Loli vs Cute Jealous Kistune

Who will win?

Also, please someone explain the difference between romance, respect, familial, and fraternal love to Kabane...

Dex-chan lover
Kabane has only blushed for Tanuki so it only makes sense
I root for Kon tho
honestly Akira is cuter, but oh well, he's only interested in cute things

@Tamerlane He's going to need something serious to relapse him because he is the most detached a child could ever be. It would take years for a gradual process for him to be a functioning human capable of receiving and expressing feelings. A good shock would do but it might be a painful experience.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT THE FUCKKKK bruv. she's 8 years old i can't fucking stand this. i cant ship this shit man

I could handle the teenage bishounen. I could handle the androgyny. I could handle the bispecies rape.

But please...why pedo bait? Why God? I'm trying to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread