Kemono Jihen - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Takeshita Street, Harujuku's Obsession

Lol is, lolis never change. Well, lt's effective move from author for like move emotions. Feel like characters with reasonable public moral through reading.

Kind of interesting cuz he is 13 I believe and she is 8 so 5 years but I don't know how to feel cuz they are both children so is a relationship between them ok?
Or would it be immoral?

Aggregator gang
She is 8................

The main cast was fine, they actually acted like kids with their quirks and all, but this is just jaring... Kemono or not, 8 year olds don't act this way lmfao

This manga was going strong, I wonder why they added this... Editorial meddling, perhaps?? Gross.

EDIT: Made even worse by all this Kon slander. Srly tf is this chapter 😂

Aggregator gang
@Aguno Of course not wtf are you spouting LMFAO Mentally a healthy 13 year old and 8 year old are at extremely different developmental stages. In here Kabane is extremely messed up and doesn't have the basic foundation of a normal person already, how the fuck is he going to be dating anybody, let alone a randomly precocious 8 year old.

Yooooooooowwww, poor Shiki his sister is actually the tough rowdy girl type. Sigh~ I can see lots of future pains for Shiki for having a sister like her lol

reu

Dex-chan lover
@sarsvesh the kid's 13 don't be silly, it's just a young girl with a crush on cool older boy.
Though I wish the mangaka gave her a different outfit. That shit is just as repugnant in manga as it is in real life

Aggregator gang
Always funny watching people in comment sections argue about the same thing every time.
Just give up people. You ain't changing your opposites minds. Neither side will ever win.

Aggregator gang
Everyone flipping out over Aya's new clothing and her crush on Kabane. Yes, Aya's 8 - that's grade 2 or grade 3.

Aya started dressing kind of baby-punk, just like her big brother and Kabane. Have we all forgotten the influence of our older siblings and cousins, dressing like them or talking like them because they were cool, smart, and everything we wanted to be? (Not to mention the psychological cues involved - she's gone from "Uncle Tademaru will be nice to me if I'm a good girl, and good girls dress like this," to, "Big brother and his strong friends came to rescue me, and strong, free, independent kemono dress like that.") Don't you remember wanting to have cool jeans or jackets or piercings and makeup by the ages of 6 or 7 because you saw your siblings and cousins wearing them?

Aya has a crush on Kabane, probably the strongest, toughest, coolest person she's ever seen. Have we all forgotten our own childhoods, having crushes on other kids in the class, making fun of each other for liking other kids in the class, or kids holding hands and saying that they were a couple, or crushing on people in higher grades? Didn't all this puppy love stuff start in grade 1 or grade 2?

Users who are viewing this thread