Kemono Michi - Ch. 67 - (Chapter 71)

Dex-chan lover
My guy is about to become a criminal, he likes beasts but this time he mentioned “sexual” and tbh if she turns into a seductive succubus onee chan like most loli characters tend to do then I won’t blame him for having sexual impulses

Dex-chan lover
I forgot who cursed him, and I presume the curse is to suppress his urges, right?

Dex-chan lover
I forgot who cursed him, and I presume the curse is to suppress his urges, right?
wasn't it the princess? and that's why the princess got herself cursed as well because they tracked who cursed Genzou and cursed the one that cursed Genzou

Edit : i forgot to mention about the curse, the curse not only suppress his urge, it's erasing his love for beasts little by little depending on how strong his willpower is, and the reason princess did it so that Genzou could beat Demon King

Dex-chan lover
Shigure counting money. Things are as they should be. Now I just wonder how the money will vanish.

I like those wanted posters. So accurate.

Her being annoyed that people eat octopus is at least better than mermaids being annoyed at people eating fish.

Same changing room. Kinda odd for the competitors.

He's a hero wrestler before he's a furry enthusiast. At least he's got that going for him.

Oh, right, she still believes he's not the same.

That's not the pose of a princess. She really is a pervert.

For once, he's got people cheering for him.

She's got a sense for dramatics. If he's a true wrestler, he appreciates that. Also, real professional wrestlers do talk about stuff like that in the ring. Maybe not exactly that, but kind of.

Genzou is about to become the most wanted man in all the land once the demon king unleashes her beast form
My guy is about to become a criminal,
"About to become"? I think you guys aren't using the correct tense...

Contributor
I kind of think that the vampire lord who lifted Genzou's curse can be executed for treason by the Demon lord after this match.
Actually all four of the Four Kings could get executed since they knew who Genzou was and didn't deal with him immediately.

Dex-chan lover
Actually all four of the Four Kings could get executed since they knew who Genzou was and didn't deal with him immediately.
Um, weren't they all defeated by Genzou one way or another (except for the Octopus lady)? Plus, when the treason lies with the Demon lord being defiled before the eyes of the masses any other crime can become not that significant, don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread