Kemono Michi - Ch. 69 - (Chapter 73 - Part one)

Dex-chan lover
Now mc is limit breaking with the use horny. Such raw and pure unlimited thirst.

Dex-chan lover
So we are about to witness how a new Demon King is going to be born (and after some time maybe even more than one).

Dex-chan lover
Pervert Princess just can't help herself flashing.

I just read a chapter called "What Comes Next Is Obvious" so her saying, "You know what comes next," is not what I want to hear right now.

Her deja-vu was a bit too late for her to do anything about the inevitable outcome. But since it was inevitable, it was inevitable.

Lizard talking about it being day and children around. Well, she's not wrong.

Vampire still confuzzled.

Her going full furry against our so-called "hero" is like the Evil Overlord turning into a snake at the end of the story to fight the hero. It never helps.

Not too fond of what she looks like. Just looks weird. Suitable for Genzou, I suppose.

Damn, she did it, the idiot unleashed the furry out... was this another kind of manga she would be r*aped and impregnated in the spot in front of everyone...
If it was that kind of manga, that would've been a regular occurrence since chapter one.

Dex-chan lover
Only the innocents like the children or Camilla don't know where this is heading to

Dex-chan lover
dude gonna literally shout "UWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGHHHHHHH 🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀"

Supporter
The conclusion we all saw coming, a furry getting all hot for a demon king.

Users who are viewing this thread