Kemono Michi - Ch. 72 - (Chapter 75)

Supporter
Aw man, I thought we’d get at least a chapter or two set on Earth. There’s still the opportunity for flashbacks.
Still a good chapter though.

Fed-Kun's army
The First few pages I'm pretty sure are a parody of an Isekai that could be older than both of you (before Isekai was used as a word to describe the genre as a whole):
Zero no Tsukaima
But Louise wasn't expelled from the academy like Shiromi or Aisha xD
Also I'm like 2 times older then ZNT LN
feels old man :(

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this is explosively good and funny. It's been a while since Kemono Michi was this addictive. This time skip and new situation was just what this story needed.

Dex-chan lover
Don't forget about the reference to this
tumblr_nbsrxqPt2E1tw8163o1_500.gif

Dex-chan lover
So many parody this chapter. That Fate stay night scene, Evangelion congratulation claps, Zero no Tsukaima cliche, Project Arm's "Do you want power?", probably still some that I didn't caught on

Dex-chan lover
At this point, nothing can stop him XD
I thought he was to be sent home did the summoning circle interrupt his sending home or was he called back sooner through it? Sometimes the flow of time in this manga is confusing

Double-page supporter
gddam I gotta re-read previous chapter just to make sure bro really went teleported back into earth, I thou they gonna put some scene where he was doin his daily live on earth while slowly showing sign of "lacking the love of furries" and went into depression while waiting for the summoning time...
and here he went gung-ho in another country :lul:

Dex-chan lover
The "Do you want power?" line and panel is definitely a reference to something, but I just can't place it.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, nothing can stop him XD
I thought he was to be sent home did the summoning circle interrupt his sending home or was he called back sooner through it? Sometimes the flow of time in this manga is confusing
He spent half a year on Earth fighting Yokai and wrestling before getting a half-baked summoning.

Dex-chan lover
The First few pages I'm pretty sure are a parody of an Isekai that could be older than both of you (before Isekai was used as a word to describe the genre as a whole):
Zero no Tsukaima

The rushed development with the kid suddenly saying "Fight my Golem!" is another reference to Zero No Tsukaima.
You're right! How could I forgot about Louise the failure! It has been too long.

Dex-chan lover
The "leave that bitch here"... Oh man, that made me laugh so hard. I'm sure Carmilla will be german suplex'd first thing.

Users who are viewing this thread