Kemono Michi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Group Leader
He's not a pervert. He just loves all furries...
Really, really loves those furries...

Btw, I wanna see him suplex the princess again.

• Funny
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
@KazuyaKan You don't have to hide it, be honest with yourself. What you want to see is not the german suplex but her panties that show when he does it on her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Dex-chan lover
The ant is the opposite of Camilla. You need a balance, same as yin and yang.

Group Leader
@GurenNoOu Well hell yeah. Princess needs her own doujinshi, with a capital H. Should be a new genre too. Instead of Elf x Orc, we should now have Princess x Wrestler.

But seriously, I was expecting more wrestling moves out of this series. The suplexes seemingly out of no where are probably the funniest parts.

I still don't understand why there was a time skip in the beginning of the manga if they are just gonna have flashbacks till they fill up the skipped time.

• This
Dex-chan lover
The series had a great start, but the jokes are kinda starting to get a bit lame, maybe this would be funnier animated.

Fed-Kun's army
@Cableman
because this way it is easier for the readers it is a story about runing a petshop, not about running from the law.
either that or the author himself didn't know how to connect the 2 so he left it for later date.

Aggregator gang
the more I see the ant the more I got curious about the ant's backstory I hope it has one though

Supporter
I really hope that they never explain the ant. Or if they do it is something stupidly simple like:
"IDK where he came from, just showed up in the apron one day and started helping out."
Or
"Now that I think about it he's always been here." With no one actually remembering when he showed up.

And in either case when they ask Mr. Ant about it he just shrugs and gets back to work.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what is better, on one hand learning about the ant would be enlightening, but on the other hand them never explaining shit would be hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread