Kemono Michi - Vol. 8 Ch. 34 - (Chapter 38)

Double-page supporter
Truly the gentleman's manga.

furry maid is a great and all but she ain't gonna be getting much done without opposable thumbs

Double-page supporter
Ah, how I’ve missed this work of art...

Please keep up the good work!

Group Leader
@Blackrobe Genzo is actually strong enough to one-shot the Demon King, and having their King kept as a pet would completely ruin the image of Demons on that entire world, leading to their shame and a renewed effort by Humanity to enslave all of them.

So we have three of the four Duke Families revealed: Dragon, Vampire, and Scylla. Anyone want to guess what the fourth species will be?

@HDMI1 Those would be the wolves. They already were revealed some time ago. Remember, Fubuki and his brother.

Dex-chan lover
If you remove the text on some pages it'll become a romance manga with triangle love fight thrown in.

I love it. This manga is fucking ridiculous

Double-page supporter
this is my favorite chapter at the moment. Its just too surreal

Could someone please refer to me the chapter where they meet the vampire duke? Are they just throwing in the time line from the show into the manga or because of the weird chapter mix up it was totally skipped?

@kdogsteel71 its only in the anime, which is a good move since how long does this manga took per release, i wont mind they skipping the entire MAO ark and just deem anime as canon

Fed-Kun's army
🤣LMFAO what the hell even is this manga dude 😂. I need to watch the anime though, I never did.

Dex-chan lover
I like Amanda. They can get rid of the vampire or have her in less if they keep Amanda around

Users who are viewing this thread