Kemono Michi

the time skip realy sucks,who are these girls ,how did they meet, why would i care for then?

The storytelling on this one is pretty weird. Over time they introduce characters slowly, but they pretty much throw a bunch of random crap at you and then explain it later when it could have easily had a normal story progression and still be fun to read.

nal

the premise the description here gives makes it sound much better than the story actually is. he even takes off his mask. why bother having a masked wrestler for your main character if you take off their mask?

This has cute girls, and ant-bro that always steal the moment in the chapter, but the idiocy of the main character ruins it. Sure, I get that the author is trying to make his idiocy and love of animals as a joke but there's a limit to this. This one is already past that limit straight to the annoyingly retarded territory. It's a shame because the girls are cute, and ant-bro is great. I just hope that the author NEVER told us who the hell is that ant all the way until near the end. He's great like that.

I knew those derpy loli eyes were familiar! It's the Baka to Test artist.

Contributor
Wait, is the money-grubbing wolf girl a Spice and Wolf joke?

Pretty mediocre otherwise, but I got a chuckle out of that.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty cute, but also pretty dull. The recycled jokes aside, using the MC's stupidity as a source for humor only forces the story to progress absolutely no where, considering he is the center of operations.
Either the setting changes into something different and new for the characters to challenge themselves in, or it abandons this theme of "The MC is a huuuuge furry-baka, lol"; Remaining in the exact same position, and having an incompetent MC who is literally the only one in charge, doesn't help the comedy feel lively. I really can't believe I managed to scroll through all 5 chapters.

@shoterxx
Konosuba? As someone who read the light-novel, I have to say I agree. I have no idea how it became as successful as it was, or how it even managed to work out as far as it did.
In comparison to this manga, Konosuba is a work of art. Which says so much.

Contributor
people are expecting way too much out of this just cause of the authors previous work. Sure, its not the greatest, but it definitely isn't bad.

Double-page supporter
Ya'know, as someone who often fantasizes about eating a juicy bacon cheeseburger in front of a hardcore vegan, or burning down a rainbow covered meadow filled with fluffy bunny rabbits while laughing maniacally, all to the sound of death metal, the idea of a Manga about a pro wrestler with the build of a burly lumberjack who is also a member of PETA in another world disgusts me to no end.

I hope you all enjoy this fluffy slice of life Isekai~

Ooof. Worse than most isekai trash and incredibly boring. Trash Intro. Trash comedy. Trash MC. Cute girls. Trash story. Trash animals.

Users who are viewing this thread