Kemunimaku - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
idk how i feel this, comparing to pashiri one

lots of character got switched (this girl is the cat ear girl, and mc is heroine little brother kinda model)

Dex-chan lover
no story building
no sex

what's the point of this one shot?

edit: ooh it's the same author who made that gal ponytail manga, confirmed piece of shit then, i hope this one won't get serialization, it'd be waste of ink, paper, and electricity

Dex-chan lover
I feel like with her, he’ll stop being so serious and act a bit more like a highscooler is... that I’d until he wifes her up

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there is a lot of potential for development and commentary on conformity and alienation serving a self fulfilling cycle but lets be real... this is a Japanese manga oneshot so if it did get serialised it would be solely so the editorial staff can brow beat the author into making it a shitheap harem.

Contributor
I really, really hope this is more than this one-shot. By God are those shark teeth hot.

The author does that manga with the "formerly bullied" MC and his banchou GF that he doesn't know is his GF.

https://mangadex.org/title/25862/pashiri-na-boku-to-koisuru-banchou-san

It isn't bad.

Dex-chan lover
Do I wish there was more to it? Yes.

Do I want it to actually get serialization? Not really. Not a long one anyway. Maybe a single volume. I don't really see enough here to serialize without stacking on useless drama or a harem.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
So...spats, shark teeth, vertical-slit pupils, non-regulation cleavage-y uniform, nice pair of ze sweater puppies and thighs, and the smug.
A dangerous combination all around. I mean, good thing she doesn't have twintails, thigh-highs, abs, and childhood-friend-status on top of those, or readers would just spontaneously implode from the magnitude of the bestgirlatude. 🤤

Contributor
I agree that serialization would probably end up lackluster, but I'm hoping the author at least includes a cameo of these two in Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san.

Alright but he’s right tho, that’s second hand smoking. Screw the kiss I’m more worried about his lungs

Users who are viewing this thread