Ken to Mahou to Gakureki Shakai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Entrance Exam

Dex-chan lover
Typo on pg.02: "It's a very bid day" -> big?
Pg.23: shouldn't it be "Didn't you say you would not counter attack"?
Also some very confusing wordings " quickly until the last moment", "move strongly", "is soft and hard to walk on" etc...

Dex-chan lover
they examined 1000 written exams within one day? damn, those teachers are great, i remember the times when we had to wait 2 weeks to have 30 test results evaluated. xd

Dex-chan lover
That fight was hard for me too follow, at first I thought a double page may have been split in a weird way. Took me a while to realize that was a kick he did after being disarmed and he took someone else's wood sword.

I first thought he caught his sword to protect the bystanders and swung it in retaliation and the order got broken up with how the pages were split, then spent a good minute trying to figure out the proper order when I realized what actually happened.

Dex-chan lover
that certainly interesting fight from the protagonist, actually try to be tricky instead of fight head on (other series usually just to show off how OP the isekai MC is)

Dex-chan lover
There are only 3 possible scenarios in an isekai entrance exam scenario. MC placed #1, MC place #2 with the love interest placing #1, or the examiners hated the MC and he's last. These are the tropes of the genre. Please do not pretend otherwise, author.

Double-page supporter
There are only 3 possible scenarios in an isekai entrance exam scenario. MC placed #1, MC place #2 with the love interest placing #1, or the examiners hated the MC and he's last. These are the tropes of the genre. Please do not pretend otherwise, author.
You forgot that when there are two schools and the mc wants to be in one they’ll be placed in the other
chances are he’ll be placed in the mage school he didn’t want to be in

Double-page supporter
It is a legitimate prerogative of the authors pissing off the readers by finishing a chapter like this.
😑

Dex-chan lover
I do like the instructor telling Allen its a dick thing to attack before a person finishes speaking. In actual combat that's fine, but in something like a spar, or non-lethal fighting environment dick move.

Dex-chan lover
You forgot that when there are two schools and the mc wants to be in one they’ll be placed in the other
chances are he’ll be placed in the mage school he didn’t want to be in
You're right. I forgot about the two choices he had before the physical evaluation.

Users who are viewing this thread