Kenage de Kawaii Kanojo wa, Somatsu ni Atsukau Bekarazu. - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I certainly kept losing track of who was who. For a moment I thought two of the girls were amputees and was thinking he was preying on disabled women.

Dex-chan lover
That School Days anime ending really messed this mangaka up, didn’t it?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Halfway through I began thinking this was a promo for his R18 Fanbox. Was almost convinced due to the ending. Went looking for it, and I indeed found paywalled adult content, but nothing for this series. It's more than a year old so I reckon there won't be. Sad. Had potential for a really depressing wank.
:pout:

Man forgetting I read the first 5 chapters like a year ago then jumping into the next 5 is a wild ride

Dex-chan lover
I should be a little upset with this ending, but we seldom get unhappy/bad endings. So I'll let this one slide. It is up to the imagination after all so anything is more or less fair game.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
If this guy really wanted 3 girlfriends. He should've played his cards right and been upfront. While also not abusing anyone.

It's obvious the girls have an unhealthy love for him. He could have used that love to get all 3 to live together and get a 4 way.

Dex-chan lover
If this guy really wanted 3 girlfriends. He should've played his cards right and been upfront. While also not abusing anyone.

It's obvious the girls have an unhealthy love for him. He could have used that love to get all 3 to live together and get a 4 way.
Bro is thinking outside the spiderverse

Dex-chan lover
Very odd that they somehow knew eachother when they met, but not when they saw eachother on images or the like.
At least I did get my yandere at the end there, it almost had a poor (yandere-less) ending until dood pulled his knife.
Wow, I forgot about this series. Seems cute, let's reread again from the-

Oh... oh.

Honestly, meh ending and the sameface+three-glasses wearing girls means it's hard to tell them apart.
Yeah at chapter 6 I decided to open one tab per chapter, so I could keep track of which character was who by hopping back and forth to compare glassess + hair + clothes. And even then I wasn't entirely certain there was only one round-glass girl with short black hair and missing limb.

Dex-chan lover
Very odd that they somehow knew eachother when they met, but not when they saw eachother on images or the like.
At least I did get my yandere at the end there, it almost had a poor (yandere-less) ending until dood pulled his knife.

Yeah at chapter 6 I decided to open one tab per chapter, so I could keep track of which character was who by hopping back and forth to compare glassess + hair + clothes. And even then I wasn't entirely certain there was only one round-glass girl with short black hair and missing limb.
Them having glasses in different shapes really isn't enough to tell them apart at a glance

Users who are viewing this thread