Kengan Asura

Dex-chan lover
When mangaka makes a fighter just like Kimbo Slice with defects and all...

Dex-chan lover
Is there anyone with the tournament brackets image? Im not sure where are we with the matches, how many left in the first round

And damn, those chapter titles are just so optimistic. Murderer, Death... so nice.

I got the brackets image but it has the name of the winners in it so i dont know if you want it

http://i.imgur.com/XEoimQ3.jpg

Also the two crazy doctors are gonna fight so im pretty sure theirs backstories are gonna have a lot of 'Death' and 'Murder' in it

Dex-chan lover
Editor: Hrm, this manga is pretty ridiculous but quite reasonable.
Mangaka: *nods while slowly turning a dial up to 11*

Dex-chan lover
This doctor has gone Doctrine Dark!
latest

Dex-chan lover
@emixman87 Jesus Christ that's a deep cut like 3 people are going to get.

"Exprosive!"

Dex-chan lover
poison? . judging from small little wound(blood) on the right of bando face , probably the doctor have small poison dart in the mouth and he throw it when bando snap his neck

Honestly at this point we might as well add a Fantasy or sci fi tag. This manga is cool as fuck but a nigga just came back to life.

Double-page supporter
The ass pulls are so absurd I dont even question it at this point. 10/10 would read anytime

Dex-chan lover
If y'all weren't onboard this choo choo of crazy by the fight with Rihito where he cuts people with his hands, I dunno what manga you were reading but all aboard homies.

Dex-chan lover
viewtiful, while i know that the fight was.. interesting, i would like to ask that you use a spoiler hiding thing next time, ye?

Also god damn, the art is nice.

Users who are viewing this thread