Kengan Omega

Double-page supporter
This in general has got to be the fastest a series has gone to shit that I've ever seen, in 30 chapters they've shat over everything we had previously, everything we had at the moment and basically everything that's come since has been disappointment after disappointment.

Dex-chan lover
Ch. 80 LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 12!!! He stepped out when going for the final blow as the light was shrinking and because Yumi hadn’t fallen yet I bet you that Purgatory rules are going to take this victory and reverse it on account of Misasa’s foot just barely leaving. It’s gonna be all “Even if you are a master of small spaces, if the space is even smaller ‘It doesn’t matter’.”

Fed-Kun's army
This story took a straight nosedive
after Ohma was brought back to life.
My suspension of disbelief for all of these fights has completely snapped now that killing isn't allowed. Now people's heads have been implanted into concrete and their noses shoved directly into their brains and not counting as deaths has gotten too stupid.

We can’t got to purgatory if we’re already in hell
Seriously the series has got me completely confused.

I'm still liking this manga for what it is, it gets ridiculous sometimes yeah but I'm enjoying the fights and that's why I'm here for, I'm not here for the story, I'm here for the fights.

And yeah, Misasa's foot was probably outside the light circle or whatever in page 12 of Ch. 80 so I won't be surprised if he gets disqualified in the next chapter, he either gets disqualified or the match will end up as a draw or something.

To all the people talking about his foot leaving the light it’s actually allowed. You only lose if your entire body leaves the light
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1031616/7

@Chrona Well that's what happens when the antagonist constantly looks weak even when they technically win. Seriously, when purgatory fighters "win" its by a super close margin and they look like a trainwreck afterward so you know it was hard fought(even if the win is BS). Now, when kengan fighters "win" its a pretty much them humoring their opponents until they get bored and decide to dominate them and when you look at them after the match they have next to no damage. Purgatory fighters outside of lolong have been a joke so far and it is really had to stay invested in the antagonist of a story when the story itself doesn't take them seriously.

God I love this, the perfect amount of sequel fan service and new additions that make it on par with the first manga. Too good to be true.

I'm just happy that Misasa won. If he lost due to a technicality of the type of match played that would have been the third underhanded win for purgatory. I think we have seen enough of that at this point so I'm glad for a straight win for the boys.

As soon as I saw his clothes I figured he was Mongolian, I appreciate the accuracy of the ethnic clothing

Fed-Kun's army
I love it when the sequel is better than the original! Asura was amazing, but Omega is on another level!

So far this is way more interesting than Asura.
The fighting techniques make more sense, the characters are more complex, the plot has more stuff going on.

Users who are viewing this thread