Kengan Omega

Seems like the Kengan Association is being set up to lose or maybe the Purgatory tournament interrupted. Reasons: Koga is a Chekhov's protagnoist , Worm arc set up, sixth Fang's anticlimactic curbstomp, this fight, etc.

Double-page supporter
I want a physical copy of this. I can't understand much of Japanese but I'd still like to buy them. Does anyone know where I can buy them?

I don't understand why they care so much about a "vessel" or a perfected form of martian arts when this is a world with automatic firearms.

I suppose it would make sense if you lean into the eugenics/genetic engineering angle that they've been hinting at.

Gunfire aren't invincible, you can't defend from someone in very close range with a sidearm, you have to struggle by yourself. Also weapons can be detected, there are many ways to spot someone armed.
Furthermore, martial arts are a form of attaining peak humanity, you get stronger, faster, smarter, you get used to pain, etc

Plus, this is a manga

Its not entirely Gaoh fault Gaoh Pierce only deliver lethal hit not instantkill if Naidan didnt thrust Gaoh fingers and get first aid immeditialy he would survive
Feel bad for Gaoh he never intended to kill him in match especially infront of his "boyfriend"and his "Father"

I guess the next chapter is Liu force Gaoh to fight or he would be stoped by another purgatories Fighters

Bro how stupid are the refs, how would his death be Gaoh's fault, 100% if he didnt shove it in further he couldve been saved, like do they not have some top tier medical staff and equipment there.

Looking closely at Nicolas face, does anybody see similarities with Ryuki and Ohma ? I'm tempted to think Nicolas is the hooded tiger vessel we see in Kengan Asura's epilogue aka another clone with Ohma/Ryuki's features. We'll have to wait and see but that seems likely.

Users who are viewing this thread