Kengan Omega

I'm interested to see how this progresses. I'm still hoping Ohma is alive. The power of the scientific might on that island was no joke.

OOOOOOOOOOOF I MISS OHMA. WHY!?!?!?!?!?

But anyway, THIS HAS GOT ME FUCKING HYPE. I FUCKING LOVE KENGAN ASHURA/OMEGA. Koga is SO FUCKING FINE AF. I love this artist so much. AND IMAI COSMO! Omg, he is such a cutie. I love him too.

Contributor
Cute. They split Ohma into two characters: one with his appearance and fighting style, and one with his temperament.

Not that I really expect it to happen, but I won't be all that surprised if we find out later that Ohma didn't die and has been secretly alive the whole time.
Given the way Karla was so in love with him, and how crazy the Kure clan was, you just know they had some kind of crazy medical science or secret techniques that they could use on him, and Erioh would totally do it to make sure his granddaughter was happy.

@0takudragonslayer

I didn't

I had an Neutral Opinion of Him didn't hate or love him at the very end actually to every single character i had respect for most but no like or hate

Our new MC feels like a child throwing a tantrum

Every time i see the guy that looks like Ohma i want to cry TT n TT..

Users who are viewing this thread