Kengan Omega

won't ohma appear already stop with those fake they cannot fill the void ever compared to the real deal

Double-page supporter
The real deal, aka Ohma, is dead and has been for 2 years at least within the series, I know it's sad that he won't be with us anymore, but at one point you're going to have to let him go.

And am I the only one who thinks that Gaoh, at least for his martial arts, is really cool?

Holy Terra, there's a sequel already? Heck yeah! Lets get this adventure started!

I like that the new protagonist is a punk who starts out weak and has to train. Nothing better than training arc followed by tournament arc :^)

Dex-chan lover
the thing i like most about this writer/artist duo is that their story usually only centers around one major arc with side stories and that's it.

no dragging, or milking things. this is definitely not wsjump style.. like how they tried to prolong death note when the duo wanted to end it after l died...

Normally sequels i feel have a tendency to ride too much of its past glories and overdo their plot to so significant than the previous series feel was all for nothing. So far in this series it build apon what was already established in the first series, it does not drag on and "flash back" to the old series, but instead rely on its own merit and treat the reader with respect that they may remember bits of the first series and only put in reminders in a form where they introduce concepts to characters.

The biggest mistake they could have done was to have Kazzy still being a wimp and not realizing his eye for potensial, but holy hell was i delighted to see that he still is himself, but yet a lot more aware of himself. This sequel so far looks like it will surely live up to its prequel, and i am hyped!

Dex-chan lover
Man, every chapter is paced so well, I haven't been bored once reading this.

This really is a mighty fine sequel. Seeing how all the other fighters have matured, how the new guy progress from being a stupid punk to a real fighter is really nice. Also its super nice to go for the point of view of a "weakling" looking at the completely absurd and over the top kengan matches is super nice too. New "ohma" is interesting too, im really waiting to see where they go with him.

*reads latest chapter*
Ahahahha, the Legend of Kazzy Yamashita grows even more!

Users who are viewing this thread