Kengan Omega

Huh, I was thinking Goah was the dude at the end of Ashura saying "Ohma wasn't the tigers' vessel after all" But it's looking like he's not affiliated with those four evil dudes after all

oh so it was (brutal) self defense the whole time? the timing is annoying, makes it kind of a misunderstanding trope? he looked like a serial killer for a while now. wait fake snake was tailing him in his condition?

Any bets as to what it is exactly Koga's finishing move is? I'm willing to bet it's some kind of Liver Blow given where he's aiming.

Contributor
@thatguythere03 Page 20 looks vaguely like he headbutted the incoming punch, which is a thing that can happen in bareknuckle and lightly gloved rulesets-
nick-diaz-bj-penn-punch-face.gif
- and it comes right after the line 'use your head!' Furthermore a few of the blocks can be interpreted as attempts to attack the fist or finger. And it looks a bit like Shuya collapsed holding his arm.

The other thing that the pose on the last page could be reacting to is indeed a liver shot: the most stereotypically 'full-contact karate' means of doing that would be either their front kick/round kick hybrid popularized by Ryu Narushima in Kyokushin and Katsunori Kukuno in MMA, the 'mikazuki geri/crescent kick' (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O04efC42gpw), or a simple shovel hook of the same type favored by boxers. Neither motion actually seemed to happen in this chapter, but maybe we'll get a flashback 'it was too fast to see' kind of thing in 36.

Dex-chan lover
re-reading this series , i notice that recently , hokuto no gun added some extra pages in the tankoubon volume 2 for some chapters . for example :

x18.png

Users who are viewing this thread