Kengan Omega

Double-page supporter
the 2.19 just turned into a 2.18 right before my very own rights. we need to get it back and have both the sequel and prequel have the same rating again

Dex-chan lover
Well that's a massive disappointment.
So this guy is pretty much the vegeta of the manga.

Unless they pull some crap with the guy passing out before him due to blood loss or something. Which knowing this is pretty likely

This is why I just dont enjoy mangas anymore. What was the need to pull a cliche and ruin the original ashura ending?! For what freaking purpose beside for contrivances and laziness did they
bring back ohma!

Seriously, no longer intrested in this sequel. Ashura was great, omega seems to just be a continuation for no reason. Im tired of all the manga I like doing these weird tone shifts for no real reason. The only way ill accept this current events is if its a fake out, but highly doubt its similar to the idea of multiple nikos.

These fights just don’t have the same feels as the ones in ashura. Hope they get better soon. The purgatory fighters so far are so gimmicky I wouldn’t be surprised if another guy got body augmentation and straight up pull out a biological gun

@WheezingGatz you might've forgotten, but Ashura had it fair share of gimmicky fighters too, granted they were spread out better instead of having them side by side so that is indeed annoying. My biggest issue so far is that both Medel and Falcon won in a rather lame fashion compared to Ashura's fights, but i feel that was just to show just how different Purgatory is to the KA.

God, the Hanayama chapter in Baki Dou and now Julius in Omega.
I've been blessed with goosebumps and pure testosterone action this week.

Bruh the niko style is public shit right now master and student what master and student everybody knows that shit anyways

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, that's some serious damage, even his eyes start bleading

Users who are viewing this thread