Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja - Vol. 9 Ch. 55 - The Binding Darkness

Dex-chan lover
Mira, UOHHHHH.
Now we don't have to wait half a year for a few chapters and then like a year or more for the next volume.

Dex-chan lover
Been a while since I uploaded anything; hope it's satisfactory :)
(page 18 totally didn't take me way to long to finish)
BTW, if anyone has any tips for fonts I can use it would be appreciated :)
Font choice is already good (at least it’s not standard sans-serif like Arial)

My only criticism are typos so might need a bit more proofing.

Dex-chan lover
Been a while indeed

Does anybody know if the current translated manga chapter ahead of the anime last episode or vice versa?
Pretty damn sure the manga is still ahead of the anime when the last ep was out? Been a while since i watched the anime so i forgor lol

Contributor
That carriage looks rather ordinary. What's so amazing about it?
The suspension system actual works, if you remember from the earlier chapters their prototype was shaped like a Humvee and the suspension was non-existent.

Dex-chan lover
Been a while since I uploaded anything; hope it's satisfactory :)
(page 18 totally didn't take me way to long to finish)
BTW, if anyone has any tips for fonts I can use it would be appreciated :)
Thank you for picking this up

Aggregator gang
Thank you very much for the continue translation of this manga, hope you keep coming up with the chapters

Dex-chan lover
Is there any lore behind why japanese weebs like this kind of horrible design for their vans? I've seen it in multiple other mangas

Aggregator gang
Dex-chan lover
The suspension system actual works, if you remember from the earlier chapters their prototype was shaped like a Humvee and the suspension was non-existent.
If i remember correctly, the humvee and carriage was due to driver's shenanigans. It is actually quite stable when the driver goes hiding after sending mira and the knight.

Aggregator gang
In that case you'd think they would have made it aerodynamic

The manga skips a lot of the smaller details. It has to pass for a semi-normal carriage when she's using it on the ground, and it doesn't need to be aerodynamic because Garuda, the summon she will use to carry it, uses wind control to create an aerodynamic pocket when flying anyway, so there's no drag from anything it carries. The author of the novels loves little details like that.

Dex-chan lover
Is there any lore behind why japanese weebs like this kind of horrible design for their vans? I've seen it in multiple other mangas
It is based on European nobles' horse carriages, back when horse carriages and nobles were in fashion.

That carriage looks rather ordinary. What's so amazing about it?
It is a pretty luxurious carriage that would not lose to typical nobles. But most importantly, it can be carried by flying summons, allowing Mira to travel much quicker than on the train. And it can be closed airtight, so that the passengers can travel at great heights without problems (something that Mira had problems with when she traveled by pegasus).
And if Mira wants to keep a low profile, it can also be pulled by ground-based summons, pretending to be an ordinary carriage.

Users who are viewing this thread