Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja

if theres someone who can translate japanese here feel free to write me in private, editing the raw and put the text on it can't be that hard so with a translation we could add the latest 3 chapter^^

Aggregator gang
Wow 4 months is quite a long time that I almost forgot about this series. This is chapter 52 of the WN if anybody is curious. Now... I need to go catch up on the novel.

Idk if this is a spoiler or not but

Thank the lord that an anime version has been confirmed, this is really good. (though date isn't yet ;-;)

Fed-Kun's army
Gonna do the same thing
I too heard it's getting an anime adaption, but it's TBA probably 2021 or 2022 (hopefully not) and still I would like the group to continue translating this as I mostly prefer the manga as in most animated ones they tend to cut something out from it

Group Leader
Next chapter will be up very soon, delay reason:
it kept making me hungry

On a serious note, I really appreciate your work @Guspaz and what A Mob of Deer has done for this series with your quality scanlations. I thought I'd finally say something after remaining somewhat mute.

There is a two-part chapter coming up after the next before we've maxed-out the raws, and I've started on them already. If you'd like to pick the series up again @Guspaz, I'd appreciate it if you let me know. I'm happy to hand it back to your capable hands. Otherwise, I'm keen on continuing the work, as long as the manga is running – it is actually one of my all-time favourites!

Users who are viewing this thread