Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja

@zeuznova fantasy doesnt necessarily mean something has to have magic. And this manga has tons and tons of magic in it so it would make sense to include the magic tag

but when you see the tag fantasy you expect and quote "Most fantasy uses magic or other supernatural elements as a main plot element, theme, or setting" i don't see the need of the tag unless you want more specific search, and that is useless if you don't put the tag on all the manga that have magic.

I just go to place a link of the wiki that i borrow the quote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy.

AND if there is an admin i want to ask your DB is easy to add new tags? or the community help in some way?

Note. Sorry for my english if you have a hard time reading it.

I love this manga sad for slow updates but glad when they come out lols is it bad i wanna ship Mirra and the. King solomon lols.

Guspaz but its not virtual reality then is it ? they arent playing a game they got transported into a real replica of the games world
Its the exact same concept in overlord but that one isnt tagged as vr

I think a better example is to say its more similar to log horizon.

Aggregator gang
Really good, I need to catch up though, I am only on chapter 11.
Hl91SMq.gif

Dex-chan lover
@yamusing
There is, it is just slow paced. Well, has relaxed pace I would rather say. The Light novel is already 11 volumes and ongoing. I personally really like the relaxed pace. I can see why it don't fit for everyone, but it does indeed have a plot, pretty serious one, but I don't believe the lighthearted tone of the story ever goes too dark.

It hints at lot of very real dark stuff (like with the undeads in the town and their actual origins), but it doesn't lean on it, it just acknowledges their existence and moves on.

Fed-Kun's army
@yamusing "No real plot direction."

Mira setting out on a quest to gather the 9 Wiseman due a potential looming calamity that may be impact the Kingdom/World as a whole

Ok...

Anime adaptation announced
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-05-27/she-professed-herself-pupil-of-the-wise-man-mmo-isekai-novels-get-tv-anime/.159955

Glad it's getting anime made on it now, sharing the news among my groups and social media. xD I see someone beat me to it here. I'm SO damn happy i hope and pray for this to happen someday and finally came true. >.<

Dex-chan lover
Excellent news!! glad to see people excited tooooooo !! and I hope they can leave Dicca as character designer too or at least use the manga versions as base, I mean the novel art is great but I love the manga!

Wow that took forever, glad to see it finally getting an anime adaptation though

Aggregator gang
I always, always misread Dunbalf Gandadore as Gundalf Dumbledore.

Users who are viewing this thread