Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja

Dex-chan lover
Now to wait 8 years for the official English version to catch up to chapter 45.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, another bunch of chapters removed because of one of two reasons: 1) someone had a childish fit of pique, or 2) they think it somehow drums up monetary support for the author(s).

Judging from what I saw down below, it's #2.

So the translator dropped in, removed chapters and their reasoning was to drum up enough interest that it'd get an official translation.

The issue with this is an official translation will take years, won't be fully accessible, and will be hard to find. Even if we don't factor in cost, which some people can't pay. Basically, if this is your motivation for translating, just don't because translators are territorial and you are snagging their potential work so you can throw it away a year or so later.

I'm not as upset about the fact it's been dropped as much about the fact they intended to drop it from the beginning.

This was a really good read to. Every time anything I like seems to get dropped. doom never to be finished.

It looks like the first volume of the official translation is going to be released in July

I didn't realize it's been 5 months since I last read this, I remember intentionally not reading it though. Thought I'd comeback to binge 10 chapter I guess I'm wrong

Dex-chan lover
Really hope someone will pick it up. I am getting the official releases, but I hate waiting for official releases to catch up to raws so always great to have fans keep translating raws and I get the official stuff when I can.

Manga/Manhwa/whatnot needs to improve on this imo. Provide multinational versions of things asap :p

Users who are viewing this thread