Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja

@Wancho you can read the 24-40 here :
https://manganelo.com/manga/kenja_no_deshi_wo_nanoru_kenja
But for your security use an Adblocker (or Ublock origin) before going there.

I always wonder, why do people continue on with doing chapters when theres a clear gap in between the previous and next?
Why not fill that gap so people actually want to read the manga?

Fed-Kun's army
im so glad they picked this up::)))
@sanswitch1 honestly i think its because they want to let people know they are gonna be doing the manga. If they start doing chapters they already posted, people that have already read all of them and are caught up are gonna have to wait a good 4-5 months if they are gonna be constantly pumping out chapters just to catch up
Though there is a 3 chapter gap from last posted and newest chapter so im not sure

Aggregator gang
ch. 48 raw is out, man finally another big battle. Hope the anime is as good as slime anime.

It looks like AR_ has picked up the manga. That's a good new now that we don't have to wait for a long time to read this again

Blessed be lady Mira-chan's panties, thanks ppl for translation desu. Shit ass anime so garbo, at least I got to see the pee scenes, aside from that the anime has almost nothing good, and then morons really be asking why I have zero trust in that dumbass industry. I see some people complaining about yoinked chapters, too bad I was reading aggregator sites so I couldn't empathize shit about it lololol.

Users who are viewing this thread