Kenja no Mago - Vol. 10 Ch. 32

Okay dropped
Honestly, 6 chapters of build up and we get slapped in the face
I have rarely been left with such blue balls!

Aggregator gang
Well, look at that, it wasn't an act, she really was just taken like a fucking corpse last chapter.... seriously author-kun, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Dex-chan lover
fcking dammit.. no demon died on that? tsk..

@DeanWinchester
yeah.. so much for those hype.. nothing happens..

@nogenem
yeah.. that chp was really stupid..

PS: anime reminds me that MC is quite OP.. the ep4 reminded me that he almost killed the demon leader in first encounter.. where all of that fcking go?

Dex-chan lover
Man. When some shit talk from some trash is enough to drive you to the edge of demonization it shows how pathetic his mental strength is.

Like, bitch, will you almost turn into a demon everytime someone speaks trash to you? Is the frigging love of your family and friends, heck even a kingdom, so thin that it can't be enough to be able to ignore one trash?

Or is it all just a way for the writer to create artificial tension? Yeah...i think it is this one.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda understand now. He was being manipulated. Mangaka didn't want MC to kill manipulated human and hands blood on his hands unlike other npc who became irreversible demon.

If he doesn't kill the pope due to diplomatic complications i get that. It's fine.

But not massacring the demons was just... Weird...

Shoulda just straight out murder those guys to prevent them from becoming a problem down the road.

This naivety is killing me.

@Yamadipati they themselves said they are suppressing their demon power, and that most likely why Shin is not killing them, simple because he do not know that they are deamons

just 1 slap isnt enough... i was hoping he would just slice all his limbs off, cauterize the wound with fire. and then slice a little more of the limbs off then caturize it again and repeat.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so here comes the comp out "he was under mind control by the demons!" Yeah yeah, demons are bad.

What exactly is the demon's plan now? They just learned that Shin doesn't pull punches and if he were to actually fight you will killing intent, even demon powers wouldnt save your ass.
And you want to make THAT into a demon...

Dex-chan lover
@Yamadipati, Shin doesn't know that those are the demons, therefore he doesn't kill them. as for how he didn't realise, I don't know yet, but that is how I see it. @MRPANDOPOOL, the love of his life was kidnapped infront of him, and when he finds her the controlled priest is about to molest her. He already is on the brink here, and a few well placed Words would send him over. Also, let's take into account their age, and that this was the plan the demons had.

Dex-chan lover
yfw Gigguk doesn't know about the fat ugly bastard yet

This wasn't in the WN. Looks like mangaka or author saving throw. I still would have liked to see Cecily give the corrupt church trouble, it would have been fun as heck. Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
@Suprem0

You were never even reading it from the start, rotfl.

Also, trope would be him killing the priest and other people in his way.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion the plan is for the rage of demonization to be directed elsewhere. Hence why they didn't demon up and thereby show their hand in this.

It's not likely that what they did to the bishop will leave traces that the good guys know how to find.

Besides, while the best outcome in their books is an allied demon Shin, global annihilation is also fine. Coherent or not, a demon Shin is not allowable by the rest of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread