Kenja no Mago - Vol. 12 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
@Babiapalah : the demon guy who recruit other is the true bad guy.
He doesn't want help to protect others. He want to form an alliance to eradicate other humans.
The excuse about the human attacking is fake because he himself put all the pieces to makes the human attack (his former plan was to enrage shin to makes him figth his lord but he made this plan B after it failed) .

Power Uploader
@weirdblackcat don't ask me...its the author
@seekermoc I had some time to think about that too, I think that mean "bad personality" but it is compared to the superstitious appearance of how people look like yakuza

Fed-Kun's army
You'd think Shin would remember his old life.

Just make a platform that can go high altitude, like a B-29. Fly it over the target kingdom and drop some magic where the largest collection of demon signal is located. A magic variation of Tsar bomba later poof no more demon problem. Though only problem with that is the manga would've been over about 20 chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
@DaJa-rahrah Seeing as war and violence aren't a big thing in Japan, except maybe Gundam and stuff, and this isn't a military manga, I doubt the author would even know that much about military bombers or carpet bombing tactics and thus Shin wouldn't either. Also, if the demons had any kind of magic setup to detect long range attacks they could avoid it to an extent or, if they have defenses prepared to keep their main forces safe from long range attacks they aren't able to detect, then bombing tactics might not be enough to finish them right away, and they'll probably be able to setup proper defenses if they don't suffer significant losses. They wouldn't be able to survive forever though, Shin would eventually overpower or outlast them.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess "terrible skin" is a bad translation for "commoner's blood" to which the rest pulled the "Prince" card.

Zest calling unskilled as pebbles to the face of another pebble after hearing that pebble talk about revenge against Nobles for abusing their skills.

That's some plot armor there, author-san.

Double-page supporter
@Lioness94
@weirdblackcat

They never thought of him as a demon lord, MC is a reincarnator so he thinks maou means "demon lord" but other people think it's magic king (since "ma" can also mean magic, and ou literally means king)

Dex-chan lover
@UzunBoyluCuce

I know they didn't see it that way, I'm talking more about how he suddenly wen't from a demon/magic King to an Angel of God.

Page 48: Bottom left bubble: "This is the first time in history that this kind of even has taken place." Underlined word probably should be "event."

Dex-chan lover
@kenkagejack It's as big a problem to talk about monetary rewards in the demon society where pretty much nobody seems to be be producing anything and thus there are no economics to begin with. Money is irrelevant and worthless in such a place. Since their goal is to remove humans, they couldn't even use money to buy stuff from humans. For the time being they would need money for infiltration missions, but that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread