Kenja no Mago - Vol. 5 Ch. 14

Contributor
their power up isn't making any sense, wasn't the protagonist OP because he has a higher understanding of the laws of physics, chemistry etc? so he only tell them to concentrate on controlling their magic and that is all? really a poor development, I don't see why no one wouldn't have thought about that before, and summer camp? really??

Dex-chan lover
So they have shin as a teacher, and they need to do a summer training camp to learn more from him... Wait... Why do they even bother taking regular classes during the year ? Shouldn't the academy just realise how useless those classes are for them instead and let them train on their own all year anyway ?

other than fire i havnt seen much other elemental magic from shin... which is kinda sad
there is space(gate) and light magic used but has he not thought of spacial dislogement or mirror barriers(layered area)...

oh wait that'd probs be only me to think of that...

Contributor
First, imagine an atom, then imagine splitting that atom, then imagine that particle smash into another atom... and you have created a Gandhi.

Dex-chan lover
Why would she need payment for staying at her place when he's basically giving private lessons from the #1 magic user? Shouldn't she be paying him?

"Nobility childrens has become something outrageous."
Is there an editor in the house!?

Looks like Shin's girlfriend is another of those characters where the translators simply cannot just decide on a name for her.

Out of context, this could be hentai dialogue:
"Waaahh"
"It's huge"
"Pheeeew~ Feels so goooood!!"
"It penetrates deep into my bones..."

Cecily, Cicily, Sicily, So silly.

Dex-chan lover
Her name in the anime dub ended up as Sizilien von Klode, because German apparently? The romaji I saw was "Shishiri" so I kind of expected it more along the lines of Sicily too.

Banned
Granny is still awesome despite being old. Former best-girl.
Current best-girl still Rin, obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread