Kenja no Mago - Vol. 9 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
hopefully they kill that fat pervert, the world will be a better place
@kirby_422 seems like for the ones with pure hatred, they're able to keep most of their sanity. Weaklings like the commoners with pure hatred seem to become much more savage. However, even the ones that maintain their sanity seem to be obsessed with their revenge. The high demons already obtained their revenge, so now it seems they're not really obsessed with anything. Looks like they just want to experiment to see if demons can have offspring.

@GoblinGuy I disagree, semen is most likely seen as a foreign substance. It's through semen and sex that sexually transmitted diseases are transferred after all. After all, by the time the semen makes it to the egg, it'll be expelled. Either way, whether in the cavities or in the egg, the necklace will work as a contraceptive. (why did I even talk about this)

Dex-chan lover
That moment when your newlywed time is interrupted by your Grams. That moment when your grams points out that you invented a condom. That moment when your wife is so cute you wanna ponce on her...and forget your grams is there

Double-page supporter
I'd rather think the protection necklaces would prevent Shin or anyone wearing them from being transformed.

@GoblinGuy to be inside you, they need to cut through you, which would let to a wound.

Also magic seems to use a lot of what the user perceives as and the control of magic they have, if the user thinks her womb as part of inside her (or digestive system) then magic would act upon it.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the horny ABishop gonna go " she's a 'saintess'. So ofc she gonna come with us right?"

And you guys know the rest

Group Leader
Biamam scan I already said this before that you chapter numbering was wrong. It start be wrong since chapter 10 after that you release another chapter 10 but it actually chapter 11. So currently this is not chapter 29 but ch 30. You can check on RAW Volume version to verify it

Dex-chan lover
lol biamam finally woke up

must be one helluva new year's party to get a 20-day hangover

I suspect the necklace works on anything the immune system would attack. That way things like food and would not be affected while harmful bacteria, viruses, (most?) poisons, and yes, semen would be eliminated.

Users who are viewing this thread