Kenja no Mago - Vol. 9 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
She, by herself, can murder an army...
And with what Shin does just on his whims, can you imagine what he would create if he was actually focused on mass destruction?

Dex-chan lover
So, how many chapters should i not read from now on? like, resume reading at 34? Really wanna skip this rapey shit.

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear. He's sending those poor people to their death or losing all credibility with them

Dex-chan lover
@00111

I looked at the raws, there’s no rape attempt. Nothing happens to her except she gets kidnapped for a bit, not even long enough for anything else since OP Shin shows up quickly.

Original WN version: kidnappers are normal humans, failed kidnapping, evil rape priest is bound in rope and sent away to face punishment.

Manga version: kidnappers have a few devils that snuck in the group, devils kidnap Sicily and bring her to rape priest, Shin gets to Sicily quickly through conveniences, gets there before any rape attempt happens, rape priest badmouths Shin, Sicily slaps priest, priest doesn’t realize he was manipulated, he gets punished later.

Dex-chan lover
This mc is trash, nobody can beat Rokudou-sama as the best MC.

If you hate this shit, it wont get any better. The MC is full on beta with an extreme dose of stupidity. He gets manipulated all the time and his most used skill is talk-no-jutsu.

I'm not gonna spoil shit but if you want him to kill some evil bastards, you are gonna be disappointed. There should be a NTR doujin of this any day now

No idea who tagged this as Seinen because its even more Shounen than Naruto

Contributor
Still Better the Neighbor Chinese Manhua, The villain Rendered Dickless, His Eyes Gauged Out, and His Meridian Destroyed

Honestly, if she get's raped, I'm 100% dropping the manga. Can someone please confirm to me that she doesn't get raped(I can at least foresee she will get captured and stripped probs : /). Please "@" me and put a spoiler tag or message me privately. Please 😢.

Edit: Okay, Thnx @hayatekanzaki , guess I should've checked comments.

Imagine thinking your so important that you can take on a guy whos raw power makes higher level demons shiver in fear

Double-page supporter
You know he's going to have a terrible night , of course you do

Feels like we have been going on this going to kidnap his wife for chapters, sigh. I wish they could move on the plot faster

Fed-Kun's army
this is what happened if you have a dick head that full of sex

Users who are viewing this thread