Kenshi wo Mezashite Nyuugaku shita no ni Mahou Tekisei 9999 nan desu kedo!? - Ch. 29 - Arresting the mastermind!

Dex-chan lover
"Beast-kin have exceptional sight and attentiveness, you know" And exceptional cuteness too. So fluffy. :3

Group Leader
I am the only one that thought "he is a good guy in the end", even if he wanted to escape to another country, he still could not leave behind his wine, his farms, and everything that his family have, he could not abandon his work, in the end, he left jealousy take over her, i hope he reflects on his behavior, in my opinion, the best path would have been to make a contract with the church that they would wholesale any wine to then or at least for the church sister to work as a advisor for his winery form time to time (so she also can keep working in the church is she wants).

Dex-chan lover
@manolito62

You are the only one who thinks that way. He's obsessed with his pride and products, his wealth and nobility. Considering he has contacts with thugs, we can ascertain that the man is not a good one and likely does very shady things fairly often. The wealthy have different thought processes from the rest of us, very selfish, very arrogant, only concerned with an increase in status and influence.

Group Leader
@Kayriel that's true my friend, but also, remember that not everything is bad neither all is good, and sometimes is neither one side or the other, who knows, if you see the "thugs" were not really that skilled, and are common street thugs, so, at best, first time looking for thugs he choose those low level ones, without any better judgement, aka, first timer, he can do better in the future, and i hope it does, but is also very probably is a one time character, someone that is good can do become evil, and someone evil can become good, so, i am not saying you are wrong, but is not the only option.

Dex-chan lover
I thought, at first, that the cavalry were an illusion created by the girls as a means to get them to panic. But that was an actual squad. Crazy how much power lolis have.

Dex-chan lover
..... So it was a pety man that couldn't even think of trying to improve his own brew....... sure you might try to deman secrets and the like, but, he didn't even do that, just straight up, "Get out of ma illegally bought land" and "screw this church that makes better wine than I do".... I'm low-key disappointed in this villain

Dex-chan lover
All reasons for anything are selfish.

Also don't mess with the queen's wine.

Users who are viewing this thread