Kesa Mo Yuraretemasu - Ch. 2 - They’re still very conscious this morning

Dex-chan lover
I just got back my blood chem results. They say my romance glycemic levels are above the roof and wanted to know what I was doing.

"Nothing much. Just reading romance mangas, is all."

Dex-chan lover
Lmao those 3 are basically just the average romcom reader stressing out lol, I'm curious to see how this story unfolds.

Dex-chan lover
RIP my comment I was working on.

Tldr version.

I read a ridiculous amount of series. Like 700+ on my mangadex reading list alone. And have a lot more I have completed.

I enjoy a ton of series in a lot of genres. I am not some stuck up critic who complains if a series is not intellectual enough, or who whines about tropes, author using plot, whatever.

I judge a series by what it is trying to be, and how it lives up to that vision(or whether it fails so horribly it starts to become good)

Even some amazing series, I may only give a 9 rating.

This is the fastest I have ever given a series a 10. It's one of the best romance/comedies I have ever read, and we are only 2 chapters in. 10s are series that are the pinnacle. Series that I get hyped as hell when a new chapter comes out. Series I could show to someone who never read manga before, and they would probably enjoy. Series that manage to absolutely perfect something, something distinct. A real piece of art.

I just cannot give a higher compliment for what this series has done and the promise it shows.

Anyways, THIS is how you do an investigation arc(looking at you series-which-shall-not-be-named)

Dex-chan lover
The moment they talked about the "I didn't mean to" phenomenon I blacked out for 10 minutes and suddenly I had finished the chapter and now I feel empty.

Dex-chan lover
Another day. Another banger

I felt the psychic cringe of page 5 and died at the joke of page 6 xD Masuda Eiji works always hit different

Dex-chan lover
ojii-san you fucking killing me lmao

Also that book seems oddly similar in concept. What are the chances the author is also on that train watching em lmao.
You are a genius. The author being a secret bystander who wanted to help them advance their relationship.

Writing a romance story about their relationship, and even creating the cover to help her express her feelings.

I could totally see the author doing something like that now that you mention it.

That or the girl herself wrote the book with a pseudonym to express her pent up emotions/wishes.

Fed-Kun's army
Really enjoying this one~ :meguu:

I've been seeing more and more stories with bystanders cheering for someone's love similar to this one. Seems like a new trend? It's very fun so I'm here for it~

Dex-chan lover
Dude, this author had so many miss manga but he finally found the next one

God im looking forward to mext chapter

Dex-chan lover
EIJI MASUDA COMING OUT SWINGING LIKE A FUCKING CHAMP

CRUSH THEIR NUTS, SHOW THEM WHY JITSU WA WAS FUCKING PEAK

Users who are viewing this thread