Kesa Mo Yuraretemasu - Ch. 2 - They’re still very conscious this morning

Group Leader
I invite those who think this will be 500 chapters of "will they won't they" to go read Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa and tell me about what the manga does at the half way point. Not the end, the HALF way point...

Trust the author.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly would be hilarious if the two started going out but the watchers didn’t know

Supporter
Masuda-sensei drops a line like "Since things got a little weird the other day..." like JwWw doesn't exist...

Supporter
This interesting piece made me realize how great kaguya sama love is war was with the narration on the mc's shenanigans. I kinda wish this adapted into a serialization in which a couple is gangstalked by a group of espers that provides the commentary of romantic or slice of life moments between the two with other espers in a sports commentary style, kinda like this:

But don't get me wrong I'm more than happy with this concept and would like to see this serialized as is
Reminds me of Endo and Kobayashi's Live Commentary on the Villainess.

He saw the name of the book. Maybe he could read it later and talk about it with her next time? People like to talk about the things they like. And he could know more about her through the things she likes.

She seems more hopeless than him. He has to be the one making the first move.

Dex-chan lover
This interesting piece made me realize how great kaguya sama love is war was with the narration on the mc's shenanigans. I kinda wish this adapted into a serialization in which a couple is gangstalked by a group of espers that provides the commentary of romantic or slice of life moments between the two with other espers in a sports commentary style, kinda like this:

But don't get me wrong I'm more than happy with this concept and would like to see this serialized as is

Funny because there's a manga with the almost exact same concept
https://mangadex.org/title/a944aace...kobayashi-s-live-commentary-on-the-villainess

Dex-chan lover
i feel a spiritual connection with the cheering trio
also holy fuck the sheer fluffyness of this romance, good god, its pure diabetes

Dex-chan lover
Everyday I inspired to text the message in the same style of manager.

Users who are viewing this thread