Kesa Mo Yuraretemasu - Ch. 5 - Still smelling this morning

Double-page supporter
I'd really hoped this took place in the Jitsu ha universe like Masuda-sensei's other work (Yumemi Ga Oka Wonderland), and I'm so glad it is!

...Now I'm going to be speculating as to when this is set. They didn't have their daughter with them, so maybe this is post-highschool pre-daughter birth? And if so she doesn't look that far along so perhaps a few months after their graduation?

Dex-chan lover
The cameo I want:
hzfkf24tbtx61.png

Dex-chan lover
Enjoying the series. Just worried about how long he can sustain this premise without expanding past the train and the 3 people texting each other.

Dex-chan lover
Goddammit, I just had breakfast and now I'm starving again :oooo:

God I love this manga :lul:

Just a little translation note. On page 13 where the Uni Student says “LOOKS LIKE THERE MIGHT BE A LOT OF DROPOUTS FROM THIS...”
I believe instead of the word DROPOUTS, the word FALLOUT would make more sense in the situation.

Otherwise I quite enjoyed the chapter and found it very easy to read. So thanks for the hard work scanlator team!

Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
Straight out lying to your comrades is no good, Manager-san.

I genuinely don't understand why they're afraid of stomach growls. It's like being embarrassed about blinking.
Why are Japanese so shy about their stomach growling? Is being hungry an embarrassment or something?
I'd imagine, it's more of a "what if i disturb someone, and they'll look at me accusingly" kind of thing.

Dex-chan lover
The two passengers in front of them are 100% from “Jitsu wa Watashi wa”, I was dropping dead from the laugher ahah!

Users who are viewing this thread