Ki ni Natteru Hito ga Otoko ja Nakatta - Ch. 181 - Treasured Clips of Her Fave (Girlfriend)

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 16, 2026
Messages
51
we’re really just moving on and going straight back into completely unrealistic sappiness huh

unless this is a hallucination or something I don’t see any more meaningful conflict or growth happening in the future and it joins the pile of webcomics dealing with vague “situations” for the rest of time
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 5, 2019
Messages
205
WAIT that's the black parade hoodie what the hell!!!! i thought her favorite band was nirvana? if Mitsuki is a fan of MCR then she's goated as fuck
I thought it was an MCR hoodie. NGL I was surprised to see that too. I thought she was mainly an old head when it comes to rock music. It's nice that she likes stuff in the Naughties. Maybe we will get a Linkin Park Reference or Fall out Boy?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 31, 2025
Messages
79
I mean this with no disrespect - I love the art and the story of when they were in high school but It seems that as adults there’s no plot. it’s just random stuff to just make content. The arc of them misunderstanding, cool but like other than that… there’s not much for me now other than to look at the style and appreciate the art. Long story short, I’m getting bored.
 
Supporter
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
8,935
Just draw them doing the SPECIAL FEELING bit...
erroywhkhav61.jpg


So like are their relationship troubles really gone just like that? Or what
we’re really just moving on and going straight back into completely unrealistic sappiness huh

unless this is a hallucination or something I don’t see any more meaningful conflict or growth happening in the future and it joins the pile of webcomics dealing with vague “situations” for the rest of time
This ones feels a bit like an interstitial that isn't directly related in sequence to what the current plot was doing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top