Kichiku Eiyuu - Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
A Hell where you constantly have hallucinations of being NTR'd is honestly pretty horrifying.
zUHA7pI.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
...Yeah, after seeing this guy gloat how he loves NTR when he was fucking other guys women. Is this author really expecting us to feel bad for this son of a bitch.

Dex-chan lover
...Yeah, after seeing this guy gloat how he loves NTR when he was fucking other guys women. Is this author really expecting us to feel bad for this son of a bitch.
NTR for the MC is not the MC for the NTR (don’t read too much into this)

Dex-chan lover
Sure incubi also feeds on life energy via sex.
Takamichi's 'punishment' makes it look like that's their only way of sustenance.

Dex-chan lover
so his sin is lust as should be expected and his punishment is abstinence a very fitting punishment. the ntr scene was just unnecessary for his punishment if his greatest sin was only lust. so i guess both greed and lust are his greatest sin and when combined his punishment becomes cuckoldry.

Dex-chan lover
Such a cunning woman, saying there are many women more attractive than her... :dogkek: Naaah. Damn, I want a figure of Belial now. And Melody-san's one as well. Hope someday they'll make them. Oh, and that Violet one is so fine too.

Dex-chan lover
HOLYSHIT
HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Double-page supporter
Considering all the risks involved, I thought he has already fallen for her. He really thinks more with the brain between his legs than his head.

Users who are viewing this thread