Kichiku Eiyuu - Ch. 68

Ok, so the plot thickens with Nena (the maid who for some reason is in the underworld). First she's immune to Takamichi, and now she's hanging out where she shouldn't be. This "apprentice" maid is definitely a key character.
Waiting on her and Camilla to get fucked next

Dex-chan lover
Uhm, isnt hell where he came from to begin with. So sending there wont do anything as far as i'm aware. Will, he become trapped or something, stripped of his powers, anything?
the raw actually had 3 different words that can be interpreted as "hell"
basically the MC origin (in this life) is maikai / demon world, now they are in meikai / underworld, and the one on last page said by Enma is jigoku / hell , which is the actual hell
without context , all three sometimes translated just as "hell" by translator

Dex-chan lover
image.png

imagine being this guy...
I'd instantly kms
I laughed my ass off

Dex-chan lover
Uhm, isnt hell where he came from to begin with. So sending there wont do anything as far as i'm aware. Will, he become trapped or something, stripped of his powers, anything?
If anything she’d probably edge him and keep him from cumming as that’d most likely be his worst nightmare. Always on the verge, never able to climax.

Aggregator gang
the raw actually had 3 different words that can be interpreted as "hell"
basically the MC origin (in this life) is maikai / demon world, now they are in meikai / underworld, and the one on last page said by Enma is jigoku / hell , which is the actual hell
without context , all three sometimes translated just as "hell" by translator
True, this one is confusing because if we translate them, it become one word which is Hell like they said.

Even Mikoroku (Indonesian translator) also feel confused and explained that it has the same issue for translating these words which leads to same words used on entire chapter, so he decided to use different word on next chapter to make them easier to read.

Dex-chan lover
very sad this is being dropped next chapter. sighs. I did say that this would happen. The moment the first group stopped translating i knew and actively said that this would be translated for a while then dropped leaving the series abandoned. Aw well, it was good while it lasted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread