Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Dog ownership precautions

Dex-chan lover
IMG_6774.jpg

Dex-chan lover
that's secret clothe destroying lick technique, only a true licking master can learn that skill.

Double-page supporter
my man just licked the boots off her straight to dem toes
LMFAO dissolved faster than hentai slimes

Double-page supporter
"Oh-ho? You want me to be your dog? Then let's see if you can handle a dog like me!" - Takamichi, probably (or at least the scenario he's implying).

Dex-chan lover
wtf is going on
Let's see...

Takamichi is kicking things off with a bang by going around and fucking people in order to fill out his skill tree. Which is why he went to the female martial artist's guild there in the beginning of the chapter. He said he only wanted a ball massage because he knew that if he said he wanted an orgy with them all, they'd immediately refuse. So he bates them in and uses his Incubus Power to seal the deal.

Next, little miss kuro-hime (Helena), just like the onlookers thought, wanted to humiliate Violet by making her "dog" into her own.

....Unnnnnnnfortunately for her, Takamichi is more than capable of turning the tables on her. He just used his demonic tongue super powers to practically strip her from the waist-down.

And I gotta admit, that's a new one on me! I'm still kekking over here. :lol:

Dex-chan lover
this dude is a fucking certified hustler, a chad, a sigma if you will, he stops at nothing to get what he wants. he is focused solely on the poon tang and he will have that crumb of coochie in his hands goddamn it. i love it

Users who are viewing this thread