Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Saintess' healing

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, another instance of a scanlator hoarding chapters. Last time I mentioned this I got half the comment section jumping down my throat assuring me that This Does Not Happen. Seems like they were wrong. Again.
Were you accusing GDS here or someone else? GDS is so blatant about it for so long now that can't imagen you would get doubted.

Dex-chan lover
Manga Galaxy literally did this yesterday an proceeded to go on Discord asking folk to defend them in the comments here
Yes I am aware of Galaxy's hissy fit. But also another example of everyone is calling them out. My question was what group did he call out, as people don't tend to jump on you for calling groups out for stockpiling.

Double-page supporter
Yes I am aware of Galaxy's hissy fit. But also another example of everyone is calling them out. My question was what group did he call out, as people don't tend to jump on you for calling groups out for stockpiling.
You mean N Scan? M.Galaxy called them sniping lots of series but N Scan only have 3 titles under them.

Dex-chan lover
You mean N Scan? M.Galaxy called them sniping lots of series but N Scan only have 3 titles under them.
So N Scans saw a series with 8 chapters posted and no updates in 3 months. And proceeded to translate and post chapters 8-17 over 20 days before galaxy jumped in and shouted snipe, Galaxy has a super obscure personal site (aggregators sites don't even know it exists) that doesn't even have the manga listed you have to search for it specifically and deal with the site being very janky, but they were updating it there, but the typical slow updates. But started claiming N scans is low quality MTL, which as far as I have seen N scans is better quality as well. That N scans sniped them, and all sorts of drama. Galaxy got shredded in the comment sections and so they put posts on discord and called in reinforcements to attack the other translator and back them up. Mods have already had to ban those accounts. They have been trying to play the moral high ground and saying they will keep translating the manga and are trying to fight for it. They also suddenly released chapters of other manga they had let sit for months to prevent snipes of those, clearly they also were hording chapters off all their series. Its a total shit show.

Users who are viewing this thread