Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - The Abyss of Despair

Dex-chan lover
Somebody just give me spoilers for the remaining chapters
This arc is long, seems like this will be it. Not only goblins invade, the whole cast (it seems) from the netherworld gets summoned to the upper-world. Heck the mastermind behind all this even summons the Demon Lord there. So prepare yourself for a lot of sexual assault to the main cast, side characters and the death of a bunch of fodder characters (males obviously :kek:) while fighting the invasion.

Oh, there are some cool machines that help fend off the invaders, here's the kicker: they run off female orgasms.

P.S. MC keeps on doing his thing with main/side girls while this is going on lol.

Dex-chan lover
Man I was waiting for this chapter and all the incoming whining about it. Glad it's finally here so all the normies can finally fuck off. We got people so triggered in here that they're making braindead racist generalizations about how terrible and evil the Japanese are because of it, lmao.

Like holy shit, it's just a fucking manga, why not go back to whatever boring rainbow bullshit you normally read and just drop the series if it makes you this unhinged? :question:

Side note: Silas, you're an absolute chad for dropping all these chapters and forcing GalaxyDegen to panic release all their hoarded chapters in response.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is long, seems like this will be it. Not only goblins invade, the whole cast (it seems) from the netherworld gets summoned to the upper-world. Heck the mastermind behind all this even summons the Demon Lord there. So prepare yourself for a lot of sexual assault to the main cast, side characters and the death of a bunch of fodder characters (males obviously :kek:) while fighting the invasion.

Oh, there are some cool machines that help fend off the invaders, here's the kicker: they run off female orgasms.

P.S. MC keeps on doing his thing with main/side girls while this is going on lol.
So female side characters keep getting raped by goblins. Honestly it just feels distasteful now and boring. Should have just ended the goblin bs in 3 -4 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
OK I get it goblins evil and very bad, can we please move the story along and have some interaction with the MC for more than half a page now. I want to see him tear through them already

Dex-chan lover
where's the Goblin Slayer when you need him the most

9c3.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So female side characters keep getting raped by goblins. Honestly it just feels distasteful now and boring. Should have just ended the goblin bs in 3 -4 chapters.
Yeah, shit's pretty generic, art's good though.
Although there's something that MC does to the puppy gal that made me cackle real hard. So I guess all in all I don't really mind it. I just wish MC soon gets to do puppy gal big sister and the witch on cover both are S-tier catches (be in looks and their powers) :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Manga's not rainbow-colored and probably not made for you. ¯\(ツ)
Never expected it to be rainbow colored... but frankly, the past few chapters were about watching women raped by goblins when we were originally expecting a story about the MC banging the ladies...

I wouldn't mind a few scenes here or there... but too many feels like needless filler... and takes away from the stuff we expected...

And the biggest issue is that at the start, before this arc, many of us never thought we'd have this many non-MC sex scenes...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, shit's pretty generic, art's good though.
Although there's something that MC does to the puppy gal that made me cackle real hard. So I guess all in all I don't really mind it. I just wish MC soon gets to do puppy gal big sister and the witch on cover both are S-tier catches (be in looks and their powers) :meguuusad:

Is that witch the same as the one fighting the portal goblin or different their design looks almost the same but still different .i didnt expect there to be so many goblin bosses kinda annoying and a pain in the ass i hope the arc wraps up soon, how many of them are dead in the latest raw?

Dex-chan lover
Is that witch the same as the one fighting the portal goblin or different their design looks almost the same but still different .i didnt expect there to be so many goblin bosses kinda annoying and a pain in the ass i hope the arc wraps up soon, how many of them are dead in the latest raw?
Yeah, the same one. As for The 3 hero class goblins, they're done and dusted. The only big baddies alive so far are the black hooded woman, a demon giantess, the demon lord, a dark magician/necromancer, a beastkin and another woman that seems to be an spellcaster too (honestly, not counting the whole ordeal the black hooded woman caused boosting the goblins, the rest of the netherworld cast is plenty diverse). There are a bunch of fodder enemies like walking female torsos and legs, dolls spitting fire, a bunch of enemies with no faces, etc. fucking around with some of the main female cast and side characters tho.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the same one. As for The 3 hero class goblins, they're done and dusted. The only big baddies alive so far are the black hooded woman, a demon giantess, the demon lord, a dark magician/necromancer, a beastkin and another woman that seems to be an spellcaster too (honestly, not counting the whole ordeal the black hooded woman caused boosting the goblins, the rest of the netherworld cast is plenty diverse). There are a bunch of fodder enemies like walking female torsos and legs, dolls spitting fire, a bunch of enemies with no faces, etc. fucking around with some of the main female cast and side characters tho.
Sounds like the end of the world thankfully we wont have to bear the goblins much longer, thanks captain.

Users who are viewing this thread