Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - The Abyss of Despair

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!

Really sad the manga 100% turned into Goblin Rape: How To NTR Abroad Audiences Enjoying A Fun Story. I'll stick around, but I'll drop a low rating since this is a bait and switch reminiscent of the Twitter manga with the gal sister being gang raped… Sigh, Japan, sigh.

Dex-chan lover
So, is this shit gonna be the norm for the series? Horrific atrocities in such rapid succession that the shock factor wears off and ends up just being kinda boring? No fun goofy sex with the mc getting stupid op and saving the day? And the Japanese audience likes this kind of stuff?

Two nukes really weren't enough after all...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this turned out to be real bad. Quite unexpected as it had a strong and interesting start, but it fell to the usual japanese fetishes of 80% of the time is for some stupid reason focused on irrelevant characters which you can't even excuse for world building instead of mc and his antics,you know, the main fucking reason we're even reading this.
You would think with this pretty much being a hentai at least the sex scenes would be good. Nope, 8/10 sex scenes are just some fuglies or, even worse, monsters screwing some random chicks, like, why? Who enjoys this? For sure not the majority. And the step up in gore for no reason, like why?
It started out as a fun trip of mc becoming op thru sex while doing "good" things for sex while exploring the world and meeting new chicks to some ugly monsters fucking and gore... Sigh.
You do know there are other manga you can read, right?

Dex-chan lover
The goblin waifu chimera is legitimately unsettling. The giant goblin from before wearing dismembered women as earrings was one thing, but the assimilated waifus are much more existentially disturbing. I wonder if they're permanently dead.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, garou get reincarnated to this manga after saitama kick his ass.

Double-page supporter
Does this author/artist have other works? I did a quick search and found nothing on "Yonoki", maybe another pen name

Dex-chan lover
The goblin waifu chimera is legitimately unsettling. The giant goblin from before wearing dismembered women as earrings was one thing, but the assimilated waifus are much more existentially disturbing. I wonder if they're permanently dead.
they're not, mc with his incubus powers will save the day soon-ish.

Users who are viewing this thread