Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Further into darkness

Group Leader
Glad you found this gem. I honestly like this more compared to Parallel Paradise. The story in PP is better but this manga is basically comedy and it's hilarious in all the right ways. Also the art is significantly better than PP.

And while this whole GD debacle was going on, I was genuinely reminded of old Parallel Paradise days. Unlike TrinityLynn, GD is too big to fail. They're going to continue being the way they are.
Yeah the art looks so much better. This stuff actually looks funny compared to PP. PP is like old Zero's Familiar kind of tsundere baka kind of humor, this is more modern. I don't even know what the drama was with the GD guys, but I guess I'll have to read up in the comments. HMU if there are any other series that are like this

Power Uploader
Yeah the art looks so much better. This stuff actually looks funny compared to PP. PP is like old Zero's Familiar kind of tsundere baka kind of humor, this is more modern. I don't even know what the drama was with the GD guys, but I guess I'll have to read up in the comments. HMU if there are any other series that are like this
Quick sum up of the drama- GD paywalls their chapters on their patreon. They also sit on the chapters from many different series and they only publish it when a different group tries to pick up the series, if it has been many many months, or if the people who are paying them start complaining about it. They've done it to so many different series in the past and still continue doing it. This is one of the few times people starting clocking in on their scumbaggery.

They're basically a more evil version of TrinityLynn, only difference being TrinityLynn was just a clout chasing shit group and GD is pure scum.

Group Leader
Quick sum up of the drama- GD paywalls their chapters on their patreon. They also sit on the chapters from many different series and they only publish it when a different group tries to pick up the series, if it has been many many months, or if the people who are paying them start complaining about it. They've done it to so many different series in the past and still continue doing it. This is one of the few times people starting clocking in on their scumbaggery.

They're basically a more evil version of TrinityLynn, only difference being TrinityLynn was just a clout chasing shit group and GD is pure scum.
Ah, yeah that's disgusting. I mean both of these groups seem to be good, but kinda yikes they're both advertising for donations asking for money for stuff that should be done cause you like doing it. Almost makes me wanna join in and make money off pirating other people's work like them 🤪 I hate LH scans because they literally make it sound like they're going into poverty doing their scans.

Users who are viewing this thread