Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - Calamity

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it starts off with a Goblin rape scene, maybe you went into this with slightly wrong expectations?

Nothing good ever comes from time travel or rape, literary. So is this not a train wreck? Are you not entertained?

As a bonus, even the light of censorship has notably diminished lately.
It’s just too tiresome, I think I saw 3 chapters in a row of only rapes, mutilations and killing women, i am not the kind of person to get excited to live leaks of a corpse showing too much skin. Lots of stuff was added just for shock and was irrelevant to the story

Banned
All these goblib rape just to make a third rate copy of one of the MC's demon friends back in hell. I do wonder how long we will have to wait till the MC does the correction on the current main villain.

Dex-chan lover
Why does Oasis want to finish off the MC herself? Isn't she a totally weak commoner class? It's not like she doesn't know that the MC's powerful.
Reading her reasoning here makes me think too much.

Dex-chan lover
Why does Oasis want to finish off the MC herself? Isn't she a totally weak commoner class? It's not like she doesn't know that the MC's powerful.
Maybe she's some kind of crazy fanatic? I've seen lots of mangas with crazy nuns and priestesses.

Dex-chan lover
FFM Threesome is always a feast for the eyes.
Oh, not always. Sometimes it could unnecessarily break some really nice pairs. But it is a fantasy most men would like to come true at least once, for sure.
I mean, yeah. Tentacles are just slimy, whereas the goblins mutilate and torture in additon to the rape. Also, tentacles are fucking HOT.
Not sure how one can enjoy tentacles. Cannot relate to these things at all. On another hand, one can relate with making your girl feel real good with your man thing. Of course, not talking about the rape stuff, can be some sort of role play at most, but girls generally love some mild SM play, so do boys.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wasn't the short one playing with witch Melody? what happened to that?
I'm praying for her safety. Please, let her be for the MC to take her🙏
sounds more likely that they used our dear witch of flame as base material and that they are mutating her.
nooo god please nooo gif :meguuusad:
Also, Silas is up by 6, GD better get their asses moving.
They should just be fair and leave this series to Silas, as these bastards didn't make any updates for 3 months. I'm not even talking about hording chapters and drip-feeding people. This alone should ban them from translating.
You shouldn't seek logic in the actions of a crazy fanatic. She is the one, she is crazy and would do anything to achieve her goal, even when it means to be gang-raped by a hoard of goblins.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread