Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Marta

Dex-chan lover
Because it's fucking boring. Every single chapter of this arc was:
  • Goblin rape women
  • MC fuck women
  • random bullshit in the background happening
  • repeat
It's also not 90% of the manga but about 56%. That's already too much, though.
This seems to be the main story arc, the whole (seems to be) cast from the netherworld shows up. Expect more fucked shit in the upcoming chapters.

• Imagine you're Galaxy Degen Scans
  • You're doing about three dozen series
  • And falling behind the raws on about half of them
  • Yet when somebody else does a chapter, wow! Suddenly you're cranking out more chapters in a week than you did in the past five months!
  • And then the somebody else gives up and you keep pumping out those chapters until you're caught up hahaha no, you go back to slacking off
  • Except for this time when somebody else is Silas and blows ahead anyway leaving you in their dust
Honestly I don't even read this series but this right here has been fucking hilarious to watch happening 😂
  • Making fun of the new translator on your discord and saying that they are desperate for money
  • Thinking of trolling by translating a random chapter ahead of their translations
  • Saying that readers will regret once translations will reach raws (please, at the translation rate GDS will clear current raws in 2 years)
Imagine being so scummy

Dex-chan lover
Silas' translations have many inconsistencies over the various chapters... feels like multiple different translators worked on different chapters, or else he's using mtl to aid and miss out on 'correcting' the diverging inconsistencies in his haste. There're also some lines where i detected subject/object inaccuracies (i.e. changing a line from 'I am' to 'You are' etc which changes understanding of who is the action/line being attributed to. While I appreciate and thank Silas' mass releases, I have my doubts as to the accuracy of his work and whether he truly is working on it alone. Well, not like GDS' translations are topnotch either though..
What makes people angry is that GDS started mass realising the moment another group mass released that same series.

That means they already had the chapters ready and purposely choose to release them really slowly.

And if you purposely slow down your own work of course people are less likely to defend you (general you, not you specifically) when you feel wronged.

• Thinking of trolling by translating a random chapter ahead of their translations
The guy trying to troll isn't even part of the team, just some random guy hanging out on the server. smh making shit up just to have something to gloat on scanlation drama. There's alr a lot of stuff on that list, y u gotta lie to add more

The guy trying to troll isn't even part of the team, just some random guy hanging out on the server. smh making shit up just to have something to gloat on scanlation drama. There's alr a lot of stuff on that list, y u gotta lie to add more
Another sockpuppet as usual? How many accounts have been banned already? Idk what their connection is to the GDS team and idc either, it ain't a lie that they are making fun of Silas. It's not like he's the only one talking in the conversation, not happy with the truth just gtfo. This ain't the first time GDS has scanlators drama and probably won't be the last either from how they are acting.

What makes people angry is that GDS started mass realising the moment another group mass released that same series.

That means they already had the chapters ready and purposely choose to release them really slowly.

And if you purposely slow down your own work of course people are less likely to defend you (general you, not you specifically) when you feel wronged.
So just readers feeling entitled. This series didn't even really needed to be sniped. The translation seems decent and is readable. idgaf if the chapters are posted as soon as it's done or dripfed, as long as it's still being worked on.

But hey, atleast the sniper isn't fking manhwafreak. I can actually read stuff instead of just skimming past it if I was ever tempted to check their snipes in the first place :p

Another sockpuppet as usual? How many accounts have been banned already? Idk what their connection is to the GDS team and idc either, it ain't a lie that they are making fun of Silas. It's not like he's the only one talking in the conversation, not happy with the truth just gtfo. This ain't the first time GDS has scanlators drama and probably won't be the last either from how they are acting.
I'm just another discord tourist lul wtf, but I guess everyone's a sockpuppet if they're not against GD :ROFLMAO:
Where did I say that them making fun of silas is a lie? I purposely edited it out cuz it wasn't moron.

Thinking back, It was stupid of me to even call you out for making that specific bullet point up, because who tf actually cares or gets triggered on something as benign as translating some random chapter ahead of the currently translated chapter? Especially on mangadex where multiple translations can coexist. :rolleyes:

Knowing how these things go, they probably had the translations for several chapters ready for months if not years. But just couldn't be bothered to typeset it till they felt someone was stealing one of "their" series.

Dex-chan lover
  • Imagine you're Galaxy Degen Scans
  • You're doing about three dozen series
  • And falling behind the raws on about half of them
  • Yet when somebody else does a chapter, wow! Suddenly you're cranking out more chapters in a week than you did in the past five months!
  • And then the somebody else gives up and you keep pumping out those chapters until you're caught up hahaha no, you go back to slacking off
  • Except for this time when somebody else is Silas and blows ahead anyway leaving you in their dust
Honestly I don't even read this series but this right here has been fucking hilarious to watch happening 😂
This sounds like drama and therefore interesting, please expand.

Dex-chan lover
So just readers feeling entitled. This series didn't even really needed to be sniped. The translation seems decent and is readable. idgaf if the chapters are posted as soon as it's done or dripfed, as long as it's still being worked on.

But hey, atleast the sniper isn't fking manhwafreak. I can actually read stuff instead of just skimming past it if I was ever tempted to check their snipes in the first place :p
Entitled of what?
Readers don't care who's translating, as long the translation is good and as close as the raws as possible.

Purposely slowing down your own work in this kind of job only hurt yourself on the long run, especially on this site where someone else can simply post the missing chapters on their own.

And if after that happens you even start to mock the competition, at that point you are also making you look like a fool.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They don't know that MC is that strong, and also underestimating the goblins.
it would be weird for them to not even ask him for help after they saw what his invention did to that bloodthirsty giant goblin that attacked his castle. even if they assumed he himself was weak, you would think they would ask him for a similar invention to help them out.

Entitled of what?
Readers don't care who's translating, as long the translation is good and as close as the raws as possible.

Purposely slowing down your own work in this kind of job only hurt yourself on the long run, especially on this site where someone else can simply post the missing chapters on their own.

And if after that happens you even start to mock the competition, at that point you are also making you like a fool.
I just reread your original comment. Yeah I misunderstood your last statement and thought the ones feeling wronged were the readers instead of the scan team, so I guess just disregard the entire shit as the ramblings of an idiot who didn't read properly.

That's all, everything below is not relevant to the above quote...

I got swept up from reading all this drama (which aside from a few offhanded arrogant remarks from 2 of GD's big guys, and some GD patreon criticism from Silas, is mostly just from outsiders gloating about) that I forgot of my own stance that the concept of "sniping" and crying about it is stupid in the first place. :slap::notlikethis: I'm done with this whole shit, this wasn't worth spending what few braincells I have on. :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread