Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 6 Ch. 40 - War of the Hero class

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, this arc oversaw its welcome many chapters ago, and it's still on this arc about 13 or so chapters ahead in the raws, and it's probably going to still be going for quite a few chapters after that..

This arc honestly deteriorated how decent this was. started off well and then just devolved into gore and rape fest.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this arc oversaw its welcome many chapters ago, and it's still on this arc about 13 or so chapters ahead in the raws, and it's probably going to still be going for quite a few chapters after that..

This arc honestly deteriorated how decent this was. started off well and then just devolved into gore and rape fest.

Its an escalation though. While most of the chapters are filler, doesnt mean that the threat is not unwarranted as the MC is going to the big leagues now and he needs to build his overworld harem. What better way to create that than to become the hero of the goblin crisis.

Be prepared for the wildest chapters after this! (I’m at ch. 56 rn xd)

Dex-chan lover
She was dodging the little shit after dealing with Takamichi and his shenanigans

Dex-chan lover
Personally, these goblins don't make charming villains at all. They literally all have one personality: horny. It's fine for small villains and arcs, but when it goes on this long I personally find it distasteful.
Using rape in the visual way and as rampant as this manga does is severely distasteful anyway imo. Not that it could ever be tasteful, but the bait and switch from a silly and humorous ero manga to yamete kudasai was a nasty surprise.

Some chapters ago I recall someone wrote that this is the result of a magazine change or something? I'mma look it up…

So the previous severe censorship might have gotten it axed with NOVA Comic's GANMA! magazine and with new publisher HIFUMISHOBO now the main theme is the random gory rape scenes we're subjected to.

Double-page supporter
Its an escalation though. While most of the chapters are filler, doesnt mean that the threat is not unwarranted as the MC is going to the big leagues now and he needs to build his overworld harem. What better way to create that than to become the hero of the goblin crisis.
There tons of better ways, namely anything but this rinse and repeat bullshit. It’s boring.

Users who are viewing this thread