Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 58

Fed-Kun's army
What I'm getting here is that all of this was meant to prepare humanity for the arrival of angels.

I can't wait for our boy Takamichi to get some angel action.

Power Uploader
Goatlas is back with the goated manga. Also, isn't she the girl who had sex with a goblin? Idk how to feel about that.

One thing I love is how batshit insane this manga is. I was expecting a kaiju sex ever since that giantess appeared.

Dex-chan lover
well that's easy. after all of those deaths, the main culprit just... became his follower?

Dex-chan lover
well that's easy. after all of those deaths, the main culprit just... became his follower?

I gues the opened gate is much more stable than the one MC went through? I recall he mentioned something about that gate being heavily defended.

Group Leader
Still confused what the fox lady had in mind. Surely she wouldn't attempt anything after witnessing Takemichi's strength...

Fed-Kun's army
All these people mad that there's no punishment for the bad guy don't seem to be paying attention, none of them can beat her or takamichi. You're all acting like she lost and the good guys won, but that's not true at all. She just got an upgrade to her boss, and things have turned out even better than she planned. So who's going to punish her?

Dex-chan lover
Demon eye girl is pretty cute when she’s being docile, but let’s not forget she self-inserted the raw dick of a dying pre-intelligence goblin and started a war.

Users who are viewing this thread