Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 59

Group Leader
But she did it with goblins :( She's dirty.

Also, Goatlas, by "bike" do you mean a bicycle or a motorbike? Cause if it's a bicycle then sheesh. I used to do 3.7km for my school but after a certain point public transportation seemed more viable

Bicycle bro

Supporter
Bicycle bro
Set up an ebike or something fund, not many of us are flush, but I dare say there’d be enough of us that could pitch in for you to be able to get one (I spend ~AU$10/week on licensed man*a, so that’d be $10 that week to you instead).

Dex-chan lover
Oh HELL no. This Nene had massive sex sessions with goblins to evolve them right?
:worry:

Dex-chan lover
Really wish they have a full blown doujins of this series. :nyoron:

Group Leader
Set up an ebike or something fund, not many of us are flush, but I dare say there’d be enough of us that could pitch in for you to be able to get one (I spend ~AU$10/week on licensed man*a, so that’d be $10 that week to you instead).
I'll try to put it in ko-fi, hopefully and wishfully someone would support

Dex-chan lover
3ijql7.png

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: The maid was shown back in chapter 12, so she’s definitely very important in some way.
She's literally the earliest colored cover image for the manga, since ch1. So yeah She's definitely hold some importance to the plot.

Dex-chan lover
This series is complete degenerate filth I can't believe I just binged it my favorite part is the foot fetish stuff by the way

Dex-chan lover
I just read all the chapters that were translated for the whole
i thank you a lot Sylas for such work

Group Leader
But she did it with goblins :( She's dirty.

Also, Goatlas, by "bike" do you mean a bicycle or a motorbike? Cause if it's a bicycle then sheesh. I used to do 3.7km for my school but after a certain point public transportation seemed more viable.
I dont think she really did it because the girls with demon eye cant really do it with anyone other than demon lord

Dex-chan lover
New cover art confirms, Goblin Queen seems to shrink down and becomes a... maid?

Users who are viewing this thread