Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 59

Power Uploader
But she did it with goblins :( She's dirty.

Also, Goatlas, by "bike" do you mean a bicycle or a motorbike? Cause if it's a bicycle then sheesh. I used to do 3.7km for my school but after a certain point public transportation seemed more viable.

Dex-chan lover
just a small translation note, the proper translation is probably demon lord, not lord demon, as while he isn't the proper demon lord he has the rights of one on this side of the gate.

Dex-chan lover
So his crotch is his weakness. Simple solution if he gets outta control: turn a girls vagina into a blender inside. Next time he gets outta hand, offer the chick up as bait, he inserts and dies when his entire thing is smashed and then blended into liquid.
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
So his crotch is his weakness. Simple solution if he gets outta control: turn a girls vagina into a blender inside. Next time he gets outta hand, offer the chick up as bait, he inserts and dies when his entire thing is smashed and then blended into liquid.
tenor.gif
You'd think as a demon lord rank, he would have super regen. That ability probably automatically activates after he accumulates enough damage.

IE. Losing a dick.

But I'm speculating though.

Users who are viewing this thread