Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
another hole that's gonna get mercilessly pounded. lol

Dex-chan lover
obligatory domain expansion comment

btw i'm not a jjk fan, i dropped that shit because of the shibuya arc. one of the worst arcs i've ever had the displeasure of wasting a year of my life reading.

Double-page supporter
I will riot of there is no Kiriu or Majima cameo

Dex-chan lover
With how this things go, MC will likely fuck the woman for a powerup and the old man gets killed later on.

Dex-chan lover
Bro summoned a red light district. Hahaha
How did that protect the place?
Most domains means all rules are governed by said owner. Basically you become demi god, so long there isn't another domain interfering.

Long story short, its like minecraft, deploy private server (domain), become GM, make all damages to 0 for a set period of time.

So the weapons hit, did damage, but for 0 dmg. Also this domain logic is for manwha. Could be different in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
We all know what happens to smug bitches in this manga. So long baby unloader

Dex-chan lover
I not only like the sex and stuff but also how wack their behaviors and powers are. Who the hell loads a demon baby on a sword (lance?), throws it as far as probably 100km away at the other side of the continent, changes trajectory and fken unloads the baby that are actually cluster napalm bombs?

:nyoron:

Power Uploader
Lmao this manga is so jokes man

His domain is Kabukicho and everyone there is feeling drunk

So. I wonder what was Belial's (foxy noble girl) plan in the end. With the crazy religious bunch at the capital (evil eye girls backstory) and elf's land conquered by Kerol family (Dominic and Monica backstory) won't surprise me that the closer to capital the more humans are all racist fanatics opressing non-humans and demi-humans. Maybe Belial being the weakest noble family at Heltera wanted more power to oppose and overthrow capital's reign.

Users who are viewing this thread