Kijima-san & Yamada-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
What a bro Mizuki is. Kijima could use his mind-reading to help him out with his own romantic pursuits, but that definitely wouldn't sit right with him.

@goarachnidlaser I mean, it's still the mind-readers choice to make. Keeping things secret will constantly eat away at his conscience as we've seen. I'm not saying it's the better choice, but this is just how Kijima is as a person.

Dex-chan lover
My hats of for him. But, it's not without issues, if it were to leak out, I have no doubt certain three letter agencies would have the methods and no qualms coercing such people to work for them...

Fed-Kun's army
@Chizan If she tells anyone, all he has to do is pretend that she's had a mental breakdown or something. Her going nuts is more believable than a guy who can read minds.

From this chapter we get information that he already told someone before! And i'm guessing that someone is his excrush too. Maybe this will be important for future development, though. Like, if MC and FML already going out, but later come his excrush. Well maybe it will add some more drama.

Group Leader
YES! YES! YES! IM CHEERING YOU ON, GUY WHOS NAME I FORGOT! GO GET YAMADA!! :DDD

Group Leader
asjfodjgjdjgofbdjfkenfndfkjfgjjfvjkfkdsndjfkgngjgkfjdjjwjdjfjfjfjgkdkewkfnfngjfnfnekrkrkfkfkgfjfkkfkdjfjfj!!!!!!!!! 🥺🥺🥺💕

Dex-chan lover
"Here, a pair of tickets to the aquarium that I got but I don't have anyone to go with" clichés

Can this happen in real life? It seems so fake to me, like how can it happen?

@ngkn92

Well i experience getting free vouchers / tickets from colleagues so don't think it that farfetched it can happen in real life especially if you are close with said ppl.

Dex-chan lover
@musyio
Dang, how do you get people to be nice to you?
Joke aside, I see, so it can happen irl, thank you.

@ngkn92

It has definitely happened to me before. It has happened to my friends and acquaintances too. Definitely realistic. Though most of the time, it's not the aquarium ( I don't even know an aquarium nearby other than the capital ) but a hotel, I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
@Silverfan14
Consider no one gives me ticket to anywhere, I might just go ahead, buy some tickets, and give to my friends randomly then.
One has to give, so other can get, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread