Kijima-san & Yamada-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Japs and their fucking love triangle bullshit. They just never learn. Why can't I just get a normal fluffy romance without love triangle bullshit?

@So-chan you know there’s actually a lot of those fluffy romance manga if you look into it properly.... people need to stop acting like they’re rare -_-

Double-page supporter
The poor otaku pureboy is getting NTR'd, I don't like it.

Ooof, there it is. Fujii, noooo! Don't go there!

Though it might seem like annoying tropey 3rd wheel drama, at least they've given a back story that makes it not quite so forced. She's been unable to trust anyone pretty much forever by the sounds of it, and them both having the same condition is kinda a flag in itself.

Plus over thinking their superpower here - imagine what she hears guys think about her and every other woman's body constantly? If they made this realistic she'd be worse than a shut in. Then there's hearing people thinking about murders or affairs or whatever other sketchy shit they're keeping secret and they both just have to pretend they didn't hear it. It'd fuck you up if it was real and you couldn't turn the power off like they don't seem to be able to, they'd both need Yamada to self-medicate.

this love triangle is just sad instead of anoying because she has no chance...

also, I think it would be weird getting used to hearing bad thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread